Monday, September 26, 2011

36 weeks..





I am 36 weeks as of today! I finished working this past Friday, so I am officially on maternity leave. The nurses I work with had a surprise shower for me that day, with some great food and this yummy cake :)

Since I am in the last month, I will be going to the Dr. every week now. I've been feeling pretty good still and he is measuring fine.
It's hard to believe we will have a baby at this time next month!
The first picture is the most recent of the belly, and this growing boy :)



Here are some of the pictures from my baby shower down in Huntsville. It was on August 6th, so quite a while ago, I was about 29 weeks at the time. These are just a few of the wonderful friends and family that came in town for the shower, also my sisters and sister in law who hosted the shower, and the cute diaper cake!









2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I know i'm trying to hold off so you can deliver first :)
    Hopefully Wyatt will be here this week!

    ReplyDelete