Wednesday, August 31, 2011

32 + 2 :)




I know its been quite a while since my last post.. Things have been a little busy with Sean being gone for JetBlue training, and me being home in AL for the baby shower. We are finally both in Jersey, and I have my personal photographer back again :) I went to the Dr. today for my 32 week appt. and he is measuring right on time, and everything looks great. He is kicking all the time now.. I think he's going to be tall, like his daddy or I just don't have much room in there for him!

I had a baby shower in Huntsville a few weeks ago, and we got pretty much everything we needed for him! It seems like the weeks are going by much quicker now, the closer it gets.

Here are a few pictures from today of the belly :)



6 comments:

  1. You look fabulous Ash! I can't wait to meet him! Love the pictures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Baby boy is growing! You look wonderful! One Bunnell baby here, 2 to go! Love you! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, you have really grown in the past week! You look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I know Aunt Marsha, can't wait to meet Wyatt! Carrie's getting so close! Aunt Linda, yes I can tell I'm definitely growing each week! He will be here before we know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I noticed your beautiful rings and thought I would share that I just had to stop wearing mine two days ago from swollen fingers! Hopefully that won't happen to you but, nevertheless, enjoy wearing them while you can! I'm so glad to hear that everything is right on track! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carrie! Yeah the rings still fit as of now, but I've still got a few weeks left ;) We're excited for Wyatt's arrival soon!! Hope you are feeling good, you look great in the shower pics!

    ReplyDelete