Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The countdown begins!!




So only a few more days till we get to meet this sweet little guy! I had my 38 week appointment yesterday, and he is still measuring right on time. We have been spending the past couple weeks getting everything ready for his arrival, and for all of our family that will be coming up to visit. My mom gets here this coming Saturday and then Sean's mom is coming right after her, so we will have lots of help for the first month when he arrives. I am so excited and grateful for this, especially since we are so far from our families.

We celebrated our 3 year anniversary on the 4th. That's what the picture of those flowers were from :)

It's hard to believe that this time next week he will be here!! I will post pictures after he arrives! This is the most recent picture taken of the belly! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment