Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our little pilot..





We had my 20 week ultrasound today. Everything looked great with the baby! We are sure its a boy now :) At my 16 week appt. the Dr. thought it was probably a boy, but wasn't positive. He is measuring right on schedule now, and he looked healthy! :) This is such a huge relief to me especially, since I worry about all different kinds of things I see, from working in the NICU.
Sean and I are both really excited about a boy! We actually were thinking it was a girl originally based on what everyone was saying, since I was so sick, so we were shocked to hear boy.

Here are a few pictures of the ultrasound today. Also the most recent belly picture, taken a few days ago.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm so glad he is healthy!! You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You both look great! Can hardly wait to see all the new additions to our family. Love to you,too,Daddy!

    ReplyDelete