Monday, May 2, 2011

Our little orange :)






So as most of you know Sean and I are expecting a baby this fall, due October 24th. We are very excited and wanted to share these next couple of months with our family and friends. Since all of our family is down south, we thought this would be a good way to let them see the progress of the pregnancy and the growing belly. I am currently 15 weeks, so just into the second trimester.
I have been having pretty bad morning sickness since around 9 weeks, and its slowly been getting better. We have had several nicknames for the baby, according to the size fruit it is that week. We are up to an orange this week. :) I just recently started showing a little bit, here are a few shots that Sean took over the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Awe Ashley and Sean Congrats!. I can think of a more deserving couple than the two of you. I am so glad that I met you and we became friends. You both will make very good parents. It will be fun to see you grow over the months....Can't wait to see the little peanut. luh u Ash! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--- you are so adorable!!! But I knew you would be. I'm so excited for you and hope we can chat soon! :)

    ReplyDelete